Terms and Conditions WAMMA POLAND MACEWICZ SP.J. Online Store Regulations
1. The WAMMA online store operating at the address www.wammashop.pl / store is owned by Wamma Poland Macewicz General Partnership, registered by the District Court in Bydgoszcz, 13th Economic Division, in the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000398705, REGON: 341202998, NIP: 9671351211, with its registered office in Lisie Ogony, ul. Twarda 12, hereinafter referred to as the "Seller."
2. The online store conducts remote sales through the Internet.
3. The party making purchases in the online store is an adult individual, an organizational unit without legal personality, or a legal entity, hereinafter referred to as the "Buyer."
Subject of the Transaction
1. The subject of the transaction is the products listed in the store's offer, presented on the store's website at the time of placing an order.
2. The prices of products offered in the store are expressed in Polish zlotys.
3. All products available in the store's offer are new and covered by the manufacturer's warranty, and they possess all legally required certificates.
Placing and Fulfilling an Order
1. The online store conducts the sale of goods through the website www.wammashop.pl Orders can be placed only through this website by completing the provided form.
2. Placing an order is equivalent to accepting these Regulations.
3. Each order is immediately confirmed by email. Placing an order is a proposal to conclude an agreement. The agreement is concluded when the Seller sends an email confirming that the order has been accepted and will be fulfilled. Receiving an email from the Seller is equivalent to the conclusion of a sales agreement. Not receiving an email within 24 hours means that due to technical reasons or incorrect email address provided by the Buyer, the order cannot be processed. In such a case, the Buyer is requested to contact the store's customer service by phone at +48 52 5839530 or by email at email@example.com
4. The order will be fulfilled within 1-14 business days from the moment the payment is received in the case of orders paid by bank transfer, or within 1-14 days from the order confirmation in the case of cash on delivery payment.
5. The Seller reserves the right to extend the order fulfillment time in case of temporary unavailability of products from the manufacturer. In such a case, the Buyer will be promptly notified by email.
6. The Seller may cancel an order if:
a) the Buyer's details are incomplete or inaccurate,
b) contact cannot be established with the Buyer,
c) payment is not received in the Store's account within 7 business days from the order confirmation, in the case of orders paid by bank transfer.
7. The Buyer is obliged to check the quality and completeness of the goods in the presence of a company representative of the transportation company. Failure to do so may result in the loss of claims for transport damage.
1. The Buyer can choose the following payment methods:
a) in cash - personal pickup at the Seller's headquarters;
b) by bank transfer to the Seller's account
c) cash on delivery - payment to the courier upon receiving the shipment.
2. International shipments can only be paid by bank transfer to the store's account. The cost of shipping goods abroad is determined individually for each order.
3. The Buyer covers the shipping costs. Detailed information about shipping costs can be found in the "Delivery and Payment" section.
Warranties, Complaints, and Returns
1. All goods available in the online store are brand new and covered by a warranty, the duration of which is determined by the manufacturer. A warranty card is included with each product.
2. In case of identifying technical defects in the product, the Buyer can use the warranty services directly from the manufacturer.
3. In the event of mechanical damage occurring during delivery or directing a complaint directly to the Seller, the Buyer is required to send the defective product by postal service to the Seller's address: Wamma Poland Macewicz General Partnership, ul. Tarnowska 1, 85-391 Bydgoszcz. The store does not accept any shipments returned cash on delivery.
4. The condition for considering a complaint is to provide the product in its original, undamaged packaging, with its complete contents and proof of purchase, and the product itself must be undamaged and show no signs of use.
Withdrawal from the Agreement
1. Based on the Act of March 2, 2000, on the protection of certain consumer rights and on liability for damage caused by a dangerous product, the Buyer has the right to withdraw from the concluded agreement within 14 days from the day of receiving the goods, by submitting a written statement to the Seller, without giving any reason.
2. The returned goods will be accepted only if they are returned in their original, undamaged packaging, with all its contents and proof of purchase, and the goods themselves are undamaged and show no signs of use.
1. Placing an order is equivalent to consenting to the storage and processing of personal data contained in the order by the Seller in accordance with the applicable provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29, 1997.
2. Names of companies, manufacturers, and trademarks have been used on the Store's pages for informational purposes and are the property of their respective legal owners.
3. All disputes arising from this agreement between entrepreneurs will be settled by a common court competent for the Seller's registered office.
4. In matters not regulated by these regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code shall apply.